Wednesday, March 17, 2010

If you have to be sick.............

this is the way to do it.
I mean, having the FLU is awful. High fevers, horrible cough, aching, sneezing.....but if you have to be sick....who wouldn't want to be all snug as a bug in a rug up on mama and daddy's bed watching a movie???

And before you question my taste in bedding, you should know that the myriad of colors and camoflauge you see is from their bedding. Yep...that's right....you know, sort of like a "Clorox Wipe" for my bed. I make them bring me their blankets and pillows in my futile attempt to keep their germs with them.....and NOT in my bed.

I know, I know....it's ridiculous and probably a waste of time and energy, but at least it makes me feel better about them coughing and hacking in there.

Why our bed you ask??? Well, our bedroom has a t.v. in it.....enough said.

But here's where it gets tricky. There is something about the boys being in there that screams an invitation to Angel, that she needs to jump up there with them even though she knows the rule. She is NOT allowed in our bed. Period.

And funny how they can watch movies in my bed anytime, and she never even tries to get up there, but somehow she knows they're sick, so she's gonna' pull the ole' sympathy card.

Yep.....she did. She jumped all the way up there last night....TWICE. Even after getting scolded. And today....are you ready for this? She was eyeing it up once I got all of their bedding all ready, and I reminded her that she was not to get up there. So she sneaks under the bed, just far enough where she can look out and see if I am gone yet. And every time I make her think I can't see her, she slinks back out, hoping to leap up there, and go unnoticed.

Not happenin'.

So now she's mad...and pouting.
But she'll get over it, she always does.
I'm just sayin'.









No comments:

Post a Comment