This could be a long list.....because I always have a lot I need to be better about.
Well, let's see.
- I definitely need to be better about reading my Bible and having quiet time.
Oh stop laughing and thinking critical thoughts.....you probably do the same thing and you're just too embarrassed to let everyone know it. No point in me trying to hide it...the neighbors probably hear me hollerin' it anyway!
- Sigh. I'm going to try to be better about not finding the weight I lose at the beginning of the year.
- I'm going to try to blog more often.
- I need to be better prepared for the next morning...the night before.
So yea. I'm thinkin' I probably have a lot of room for improvement in that department.
- And I have got to get back to what I know is best for the budget, and plan my meals better.
So what about you? What things do you want to be better about in the new year? Leave me a comment below! Share with me!!!
Oh. There's one more thing.
- I plan to be better about letting my readers know how much I appreciate them....because I do.
I'm just sayin'.