Sunday, July 24, 2011

You're not going to believe this.....

but after my multiple struggles on the beach with that darn beach umbrella....the next day Darwin manages to not only put it up without it flipping inside out, but not once have to fight it and look like he's umbrella challenged like me someone else I know. 

Just look at him...





































just enjoying the beach view under the shade of the same stinkin' umbrella that nearly cost me all of my pride by threatening to make me chase it down the beach, all while being flipped inside out. 

Hmph. 

Figures.  That's the way it always goes.  And I lose all credibility when he ever so casually just puts the umbrella up like it's nothing.  And I get the ole' over-the-glasses-look like, "really, Leah...what was so difficult about that?" 

And I hate that look. 

But I assure you....it happened....just ask my boys. 

I mean really....do you really think I would make that humiliating story up???

I'm just sayin'.

1 comment: