Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's great to be.......

an AUBURN TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.  My.  Word. 

Last night's game was absolutely incredible....and if you haven't figured out by now....we are AUBURN FANS!!!!!!!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!! 

What?  You say you've never seen this "eagle"?  Well let me show you....it gives me chills every time I see it soar around the stadium as the crowd begins their, "Waaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr" and then yells a loud "EAGLE, HEY!" when it attacks it's prey on the ground.


It's just the coolest thing ever. 

And if you don't agree....well....I hate that for you. 

I think I should note....that I have not always been such an avid football fan.  But I am now....and have been for the past few years, and man....I just didn't know what I was missing. 

I might just have to pack myself right along with Kaleigh when she heads up there to school this fall.  That campus is gorgeous....and a perfect place for snapping a few shots.
 Not sure what Karissa is gonna' do without her when she's gone....



 
Or me for that matter....but let's not get sappy....this is a happy day for Auburn fans everywhere!!
 
They are a class act....
And....why yes....that IS Cam Newton.....
And for those of you completely not understanding the excitement here.....you just gotta' understand that this has been a LONNNNGGGGGG time coming. 


And I think the tradition of "rolling" Toomer's Corner is so cool too!!!  We got to experience it first hand....yes...that's toilet paper!!



And I just couldn't let this blog post go without posting the "tunnel video"!  You just gotta' see it. 

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!! 

I'm just sayin'.






No comments:

Post a Comment